Make a Difference (MAD) Trip – October 2016
October 13, 2016
Experience the power of CFC's work and the shared spirit of giving and camaraderie! Your support will Make a Difference to our school communities by enhancing facilities and grounds.
October 13-16, 2016
Bring your family and friends on this remarkable trip to support the work of CFC and explore the breathtaking sites of Siem Reap. During this service trip, you will work as part of a team dedicated to improving the facilities at our schools. You will have the chance to meet our incredible students and to witness the impact CFC has had on our communities.
What is included in the cost?
- Transportation to/from all group events, including airport transfer
- One group dinner
- Entrance ticket to historic temples, guide and driver for temple tours
- Tips for guides and drivers
- All project costs
- One CFC t-shirt per person
What is not included in the cost?
- Airfare/transportation to Siem Reap, Cambodia
- Lodging accommodations during the trip. Rooms have been booked in advance at the Tara Angkor Hotel for $55-65USD/night, payable by volunteer upon checkout.
- Cambodian visas
- All meals (except group dinner) and drinks
Who can participate?
All CFC Caring Friend members and their families (aged 9 and older) are eligible to participate.
What are the dates?
July 7-10th OR October 13-16th
What is the cost?
$475USD/adult; $225USD/child (aged 9-11)
* Deposit of $400USD/family reserves a spot.
Our Make-A-Difference (M.A.D.) service trips fill up quickly, so reserve your spots soon.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org