Take a M.A.D. trip – July 6-9, 2017
July 6, 2017
Experience the power of CFC’s work and the shared spirit of giving and camaraderie! Your support will Make a Difference to our school communities by enhancing facilities and grounds.
Bring your family and friends on this remarkable trip to support the work of CFC and explore the breathtaking sites of Siem Reap. During this service trip, you will work as part of a team dedicated to improving the facilities at our schools. You will have the chance to meet our incredible students and to witness the impact CFC has had on our communities.
- What is included in the cost?
- Transportation to/from all group events
- Airport transfer
- One group dinner
- Entrance ticket, guide, and driver, for historic temples tour
- Tips for guides and drivers
- All project costs
- One CFC t-shirt per person
What is not included in the cost?
- Airfare/transportation to Siem Reap, Cambodia
- Lodging accommodations during the trip. Rooms have been booked in advance at the Tara Angkor Hotel for $55-65USD/night, payable by volunteer upon checkout.
- Cambodian visas
- All meals (except group dinner) and drinks
Who can participate?
All CFC Caring Friend members and their families (aged 9 and older) are eligible to participate.
$485USD per adult
$225USD per child (9-11)
Sign up today at: email@example.com
Download our M.A.D. brochure