Development Assistant (PT)
The Development Assistant is responsible for supporting CFC’s leadership team and mission with direction and deliverables from the Director of Donor Relations & Director of Events & Operations.
- Support Director of Donor Relations – relationship building, thank yous, quarterly reports, non-ask communication, and recognition through personal communication
- Support Director of Events & Operations - assist in the development, planning and execution of virtual and in-person fundraising events while maximizing outreach
- Volunteer Communications - manage online volunteer inquiries, coordinate Feed My Starving Children volunteer opportunities,
- 2-3 years of nonprofit or administrative experience in a professional work environment
- Demonstration of innovative solutions to problems
- Experience inputting data into CRM and event databases
- Experience working with Canva and Adobe In Design, highly preferred
- Experience in event and/or planning fundraising activities, preferred
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently from home and as a part of a team
- Occasional travel, weekend and evening work may be necessary
For more information or to apply for this position please contact Kimberly Gibson.